Action Staffing Resources, Inc. is a premium national boutique executive search firm specializing in the placement of high caliber sales and wealth management talent. We are a retained search firm with long-standing relationships with blue-chip firms throughout the United States and our recruiters and researchers are seasoned specialists within their fields. Understanding our client's needs and wants is a priority while making sure selected candidates are vetted carefully and are the right fit for the position. If you are looking for a professional recruiter that deals directly with the hiring authority and can give accurate details on our client openings and properly prepare you prior to each and every interview then look no further. For inquiries email us at: email@example.com
Making a career change can be both scary and exciting and the best way to overcome doubt is to do your due diligence.
Our company clients offer:
1) A place that allows you to bring your passion and build your life goals
2) A genuine belief in the company and wealth platform you represent
3) A professional culture that you can look up to and admire
4) World class leadership and support with an infrastructure that you and your clients can rely on
5) World class training and support that will transform you into one of the best and brightest in the industry
6) My client offers a commensurate employment package that includes a six-figure base, full executive benefits, elaborate expense account, quarterly commissions and monthly legacy residual payout and an opportunity to earn in as a Principal of the company with a retirement program.
Also, includes a team of highly qualified Private Client Associates who become an extension of the Advisor in handling a significant proportion of routine client inquiries and other logistical matters and to always make sure that your clients get the best support and care with a live person.
Client offices locations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Washington, D.C., and West Palm Beach. $85 billion in private client assets under management.